Sharon Jarvis, NCAS Level 1 Dressage Coach, has recently returned from a training trip to Europe and is now based at Brookleigh Equestrian Estate. Sharon is available for coaching of riders and horses of all levels, pleasure or competitive. Whether you are someone who just enjoys the pleasure of being with your horse or are starting out in showing, dressage or are a seasoned eventing rider wanting a hand to improve your dressage score, Sharon is happy to coach all. Sharon has produced many ponies/horses and riders to Royal, State and National level, in Show horse and Dressage disciplines, and has also enjoyed working with talented young eventing riders.
A few of Sharon’s career highlights include:
- 2011 Winner of Final Selection Event for London Paralympics
- 2010 Dual Bronze Medallist World Equestrian Games, Kentucky, Para Dressage
- 2010 Equestrian Australia Domestic Athlete of the Year
- 2010 Equestrian WA Sports Star of the Year
- 2008 Paralympian, Para-Dressage
- 2007 Equestrian WA Show Horse Coach of the Year
- Successful FEI Dressage Competitor
- Successful Show Horse Competitor
Lesson Prices (includes Arena Hire, including Indoor when available)
- Private (45min) $85
- Shared (2 people, 1 hr) $65 per rider
- Group Lessons (Up to 4 riders) $50 per rider
Weekly group lessons are available on Wednesdays at 11am and 1pm (more times may be added if required)
Sharon is also takes horses and ponies for training and/or competition campaigning. Long term or short term.
Phone Sharon on 0438 995 700 to organise your lessons.